14k Gold Seven-Stone Diamond Ring

Seven round diamonds (3/4 cttw) form a band of brilliance that spans the top of this 14 karat gold ring. The stones are held in shared prong settings that show them off beautifully. A polished gold band with clean lines and squared edges completes the design. This ring is available in your choice of white or yellow gold and can be resized up or down by 1/2 size.


Stunning, sparkling, and sophisticated,
 this diamond and gold band is perfect for wearing solo or adding as a complement to an engagement ring.

14k Gold Seven-Stone Diamond Ring (0.7 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity)

14k Gold Seven-Stone Diamond Ring

  • Ring can be resized up or down one half size.
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. 
  • Variances may be up to .05 carats.
  • Imported

Buy the 14k Gold Seven-Stone Diamond Ring


Product Reviews for 14k Gold Seven-Stone Diamond Ring

My engagement ring is really nice, but my wedding band not so much. I wanted a nice size ring to
complement my engagement ring and the price was great. I was really excited when it came and it is beautiful and sparkles so pretty. I am more than satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this to anyone. It is a little large. I usually take a sz. 7, but got a sz.6 instead, but it is still a little big, so keep that in mind. Although I am a widow, this is something I have wanted for a long time and I'm sure my husband would have approved.
14k Gold Seven-Stone Diamond Ring

I'm very pleased with this purchase. I checked 3 big chain stores about similar rings. The range was from 1300-2000. It sparkles real nice. I can't see any inclusions. Polish seems good. Gold is good. I would recommend this over all. Don't be worried about the cost... For conflict free diamonds and the quality - you shouldn't feel guilty about spending less. I think my wife will appreciate that aspect.

I loved my ring. It was an incredible price for a great quality ring. Lots of flash! The ring was bigger than the paper measure I used to size my finger. It said I was a size 9, so I ordered the 8 and it is still a half size too big. I would also liked to have received an appraisal, but still very happy with the ring.

This ring met all my expectations. It was an anniversary present for my wife, and she was thrilled with it. Bright and clear diamonds, size was a tad smaller than expected, but all in all, a very nice ring.
14k Gold Seven-Stone Diamond Ring

I had been searching for a wedding band to match my antique engagement ring. I went to every store in the mall trying on rings. None of them I loved or even liked for that matter. I felt like I would be settling on a ring that was very over priced! I decided to look on amazon because I searched every where online for a 7 stone band. I came across this and was amazed at the price. I decided to order it and hope it was okay. When it came in the mail I was shocked! It was gorgeous! I couldnt stop staring at it in the light. It was exactly what I was looking for and for about half my budget! I am in love with it and it looks great next to my engagement ring. I am 100% happy and satisfied with this ring! Thank you amazon for making me one happy bride!

This post about 14k Gold Seven-Stone Diamond Ring is brought to you by Elegant Rings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2012 Elegant Rings All Rights Reserved
Design by Dzignine | Customized by TechyLove

Elegant Rings is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com